Dust partitions serve for dividing production spaces with increased dust load from surrounding production areas. Firm canvases, possibly with passages, are anchored to specially designed structures or to the existing structures of the production buildings.
Fixed dust partitions
- Shielding a machining centre from assembly lines in a production shop, PWO Unitools, module alluminium structure is connected to steel truss, double-leaf fabric gate and connection door, canvases are secured by guiding straps and stretching bars
- Shielding a stainless steel welding centre from assembly lines in a production shop, Pacovské Strojírny, anchored module alluminium structure, central canvas part with drop-down entrance, top slat canvas allowing passage of overhead crane, canvases are stretched by guiding straps and stretching bars
- Shielding a cutting centre from walkable areas in a production shop, HZ Steel, top arched canvas connected to the shop beam, canvases are stretched by steel cable
Drawable dust partitions
- Shielding a production CNC centre from assembly lines, production shop Velteko, top steel travel rail, canvas with rollers allows very easy and quick handling
- Shielding a concrete samples test centre in a university hall, FAST VUT, 3-part canvas partition is suspended on a steel rope and secured by snap-hooks and Velcro